Investment Pitch for Games | Focus: France – Germany
Call for Submissions now open for European (main focus: French and German) games companies looking for equity investment!
Deadline for submissions is March 20, 2015
The 2015 edition of the International Games Week Berlin is hosting a European investment session dedicated to French and German video games, on April 22, 2015.
12 early stage video games companies from France and Germany will be invited to present their investment opportunity to a panel of 15 high level international equity investors (business angels, venture capital funds) with track records in the ICT and digital media content industry.
The contest is open to console, mobile, social, casual, and online game companies with no restriction on genre, platform, or distribution method. Middle-ware, publishing and distribution companies are also eligible.
• Start-up or SME company with an innovative and scalable business model in the fields of video games
• A prototype is already available
• Looking to raise early stage equity investment to support their company growth (200K€-1m€)
Successful candidates will be offered:
• Free-of-charge registration to the Investment Forum taking place during International Games Week Berlin on April 22, 2015
• Invite to the European Game Business Networking Reception in the Embassy of France at 4pm
• At least 20% discount on all QuoVadis tickets
• Access to training consultation with a coach – to review pitch and presentations
The session is organised by Media Deals with the support of the EU project EIG and GAME Bundesverband der deutschen Games-Branche e.V. (German Games Industry Association).
*Up to 15 indie, newcomer or student teams will get the chance to pitch their projects on the stage of the Kino International! Join us NOW!*
Each team has only 5 minutes in front of our jury to present the project and to show why your project should be winner of the evening. The jury will make their decision on the same evening once all projects have been presented on stage.
– Presentations should be held only in English
– No publisher contract yet
– Game needs to be playable in a beta version at least
– Concepts or prototypes will not be accepted
– Presentation using your own laptop or device, where the game should be installed before you start the presentation
The winner will receive $100.000 Google Cloud Platform credit, a bag full of money and claim the title, “Best of Quo Vadis 2015”.
Be prepared, get two free tickets for Quo Vadis 2015, show your game and tell us why your game and team should win the title! We are looking forward to your games!
*Join us now and submit your team and game here: qvconf.com/best-of-quo-vadis-show